Sunday 1 January 2012

2012.

The year 2012 snuck up on us quicker then anticipated! I find it so very hard to believe it is finally here! I spent a number of days um'ing and ah'ing about how to celebrate the ring in of the new year. It was finally decided that a small get together was most necessary to avoid the inevitable 500,000 people rush in the city/valley so we invited our closest friends over and held our first soiree.

If I do say so myself it was such a fantastic night sipping beer and punch explaining our pasts to each other around a feast from the BBQ thanks to Trent whilst the dim noise of the fireworks crashed in the background.

As its the new year, the general tradition is to of course create those resolutions we all fail to keep. This year I have decided against that which diminishes the disappointment of not sticking to them so lets hope this year brings everything I dream of! I wish you all an extremely happy new year filled with love and happiness, I couldn't of started mine off in a better way so I pray it continues that way.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting such a lovely night! We had great fun. I hope 2012 is amazing for you!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Me.

My photo
My little memory box.

Total Pageviews