Saturday 27 August 2011

Wallpaper Love.


Do you remember the exquisite sets and costumes from the 2001 movie "Moulin Rouge"?

Aussie Oscar award-winning designer Catherine Martin is the woman behind those spectacular creations, and has quite a few other notable movie production credits to her name. She is famous for her fabulous wallpaper collection which is made up of flora and fauna taken from the amazing movie "Australia". 

As soon as I set foot in Porter's Paints I fell completely in love with the beautiful designs in front of me. I may or may not have purchased a sample just so I can admire it in the comfort of my own home. 

Here are a few pictures, lets hope they inspire you as much as they do me!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Me.

My photo
My little memory box.

Total Pageviews