Sunday 7 August 2011

swap.

On Friday, bright and early, I made my way home with a car full of trash to the good old traditional Buy'n'Swap meet at Rockhampton Showgrounds. This fabulous market is a yearly tradition for my family and I as we gather our trash and sell it to those looking for some treasure. 

I marked up all my old clothing and laid it out for sale in hope of making some kick ass moolah for the London kitty, and that I did. It turned out to be a fabulous day with the family. I scored a beautiful book on Tuscany Interiors and a gorgeous wooden box for my little keepsakes i've collected throughout the years. I also bought a beautiful bunch of peacock feathers to vase up in my room to give it some gorgeous colour. They are just amazing, and no I don't want to hear any superstitious talk they are too nice to be bad luck! 

It really is true, someones trash is another persons treasure! I hope to see you all at the swappers meet next year!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I'll def be there next year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like just the day you needed: family, love, and some pretties! Just What you deserved!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Me.

My photo
My little memory box.

Total Pageviews