Saturday 25 June 2011

home.

Since I've started this blog in the last 24 hours all I have thought about is writing! Which I guess is what it's all bout! 

Today I'm writing about something that is very important to me. It goes without saying, home is where the heart is. It's the weekend, and although I'm thrilled with the sleep-in and constant laziness, I especially miss my family. It makes me think about things we do together and just the fact I'm not with them in general. 

My family are without a doubt my best friends. No matter how many friends walk in and out of my life, for reasons even beyond my belief, they have always been there as my rock. I couldn't of asked for a better family, they mean the absolute world to me and even if I can't count on mr right showing up anytime soon, I know they will always be there.

I miss them terribly each and every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Me.

My photo
My little memory box.

Total Pageviews