Friday 24 June 2011

blogaholic.

Well my fellow Blogspot readers, today was the day I raised above all and conquered the world of blog. It has been on one of my many "to do" lists for quite some time now so i'm quite proud of the progress so far. It is my aim to post daily and with as many pictures as I can, it's all about inspiration!  Most of my inspiration comes from home decor magazines, which I go weak at the knees for! Today I found the brand spanking new issue of real living on the shelves at the local news stall so I without hesitance, whipped out the eftpos card and so easily chucked that bad boy on credit. I'm now resting and preparing for some shut-eye with my favourite magazine and a cup of hot chocolate. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Me.

My photo
My little memory box.

Total Pageviews