Monday 25 July 2011

teapot.

When I was a little girl, my grandparents teamed up with my parents and renovated an old fashioned caravan, decking it out with only the coolest most hip colours and fabrics to make it into a "pretend" home for my "pretend" family where I would play for hours on end every day. I would nurse my little baby and rock her to sleep, cook dinner for my family and meet with my "friends" out the front for a gossip session. Oh how I wish to be a little girl again! 

Ever since I can remember I have always wanted a tea set to resemble the best times of my life. I want to recreate my tea parties just like the ones I used to have in my caravan. When hitting the shops with mum while she was in town, I stumbled across a beautiful shop at Chermside entirely dedicated to selling beautiful tea sets. I have never loved a shop so much! One day I will have enough money to buy myself the most beautiful teapot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Me.

My photo
My little memory box.

Total Pageviews