Friday 15 July 2011

magnolia.

On Sunday it is one of my beautiful friends 21st birthday, I shall write a coming blog on that however, today we visited one of my favourite places in this glorious city.

Magnolia, is a sweet little interior boutique in the heart of Fortitude Valley. It is tucked away behind restaurants and beautiful shops on the fabulous James Street where it is obvious the most glamorous hang out. 

As soon as you set foot in this amazing store you fall in love. My fellow aspiring designers and myself judged the floors, walls, chairs, candles and even the fabulous scarves on display. We flipped through the inspirational books and took note of colours, textures and positioning of the beautiful furniture. It is lovely to have such beautiful friends to be able to take a few hours out of our day to just surround ourselves in the designers world. 

I love this beautiful boutique and I hope to one day have one just the same to call my own. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Me.

My photo
My little memory box.

Total Pageviews